Friday, June 24, 2016

Sky Watch Friday, June 24, 2016

Sky Watch Friday and Today's Flowers

Sky Watch Friday
Lee County, Mississippi, USA, June 23, 2016
Hot and dry - good weather for cutting and baling hay.

Today's Flowers
Prentiss County, Mississippi, USA, June 20, 2016
Fritillary Butterfly on Milkweed blooms at my house.

Happy Friday!

For weather-related photos from around the world, visit Sky Watch Friday: Click Here!

For more flower photos, visit Today's Flowers: Click Here!

NOTE: Please do not use my photos without my permission.

8 comments:

  1. It's hot and sunny here, too. I believe we're due for some rainy weather next week (bet you'll get it first though - I'm in Alabama ;o)

    Beautiful butterfly; great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty view and sky shot! Love the butterfly and flower, very pretty capture. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shot of the butterfly on milkweed

    ReplyDelete
  4. the butterfly image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you.
    I haven't been able to sit in the sun at all this year -- there simply wasn't any. So cold and the rain you wouldn't believe. Floods everywhere. Wush we could have a weather exchange. Sending our rain to Californis would be good.
    That butterfly picture is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments!

Thank you for visiting!